Saturday 18 April 2015

Back to school, back to reality



Momentum is a strange thing and I thought going into the second term, I would have lots of it, but this first week was quite strange for me. After such a short holiday break, this week didn't go as smoothly for me as I had anticipated. I realised that my life has changed so much, as I thought I could jump back into routine I found that it can't be the same as when we lived in Claremont. It certainly won't be the same once we have settled into our new place and my studio is up and running. I need to take a step back, rearrange my schedule a bit and then things will work again. While this week was a bit of a shock to the system, it's all very exciting anticipating the future. 

I guess life would be very boring if things were the same all the time. Someone once told me that in business if you are not improving your business, then it is getting worse as there is no such thing as a stagnant business. I think this is so true and I really believe that once everything has come together, I will have renewed energy as I can start to see things come together.

They also say 'all good things come to those that wait'. I'm in the waiting season and have to patient, give it a few more weeks and we'll be in full swing.

Please share with me if you have an interesting ideas I can implement in my little music school :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment