Wednesday 27 November 2013

The 2014 Cape Town International Jazz Festival - Why I won't be going



Why will I not be going to next year's Cape Town International Jazz Festival? Well, you see, even if I did still have my full time job next year, the thought of spending R725 is just too much. And my beloved husband would love to go too, so it would be a whopping R1450 for the weekend, and that's just the early bird special.

I need one of these


It does not include the Rosies venue, which is the most 'jazz' part about the festival. It also does not include food or a t-shirt, just a book about the festival and a few adverts. I know this festival will be amazing. I know that the international and local bands will be sensational and I may not get another chance to see them again. I also know that people spend way more on a single band's concert for one evening, but I just can't seem to justify spending this money (beside the fact that we just don't have it). So this is, I suppose, a plea, that if anyone has two free tickets for Cape Town International Jazz festival for Friday 28 March and Saturday 29 March 2014, please do not hesitate to send them my way.
 
 










Please note that none of the pictures in this blog are owned by me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment