Thursday 24 October 2013

What I will miss 1. (Pictures to follow shortly)

Below is a list of a few things that I know I am going to miss about work next year:

  • My amazing students - I love them all
  • My 'tea group', mainly made up of Maths teachers and one other music, a French and a Geography teacher. They have brought sanity to my work place and have been great fun to get to know
  • The Jazz Band - my favourite favourite of all the things I do. Even starting work at 7am has been worth it for this group
  • The Wind Band - I have learnt so much conducting this band and got to know more of the students that I don't otherwise teach
  • My two fellow 'junior' teachers. They absolutely ROCK! I would not have made it through every day of the last three years if it was not for them. Not only are they colleagues, but lovely friends too :-)
  • Wednesday teas!!! YUM



(Can't think of anything else at the moment, but it feels like I have forgotten something. Oh well!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment